Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Korea:

I would just like to say thank you kindly for providing us with Jeju-do. If it wasn't for the beautiful beaches to sleep on everyday...




.... then I think I would have lost my marbles.

Now Korea, I know we've had some rough times the past few weeks, but after visiting some of Jeju-do's most beautiful waterfalls...




.... I'm now ready to start working on building a more positive relationship.

Oh Korea! Every little part of Jeju-do managed to put a smile on my face. Whether it came from the funny lava rock face garden...




.... or the ALWAYS hilarious displays of statues...



.... or the erotically-themed "Loveland" park open to the public all hours of the day (with parental supervision for those under the age of 16 of course)...




(^^ BOOB MOUNTAINS)

.... in the end you always know how to make me laugh!

So again, Korea, thank you for Jeju-do's Islands...



.... and gorgeous flowers...



.... and overcrowded umbrella covered beaches...



.... because without this glorious 5-day Island getaway, I fear I might have been pushed to go all Roadhouse on a bunch of Korean kindergartners. And no one wants that.

I'm glad we can be friends again, Korea.

Love,
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. it's like korea likes to test us and test us and drive us to the edge and then WABAM win us back with its' charm-your-socks-off winner of an island. it's kind of manipulative.... but we'll deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best post to date... I love them all but its sooo perfect in so many ways. Glad you and Korea have made amends... now get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post...I'm still laughing out loud. They just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey remember that time you used to blog?

    ReplyDelete